Pools are essential facilities in homes, hotels, recreational centers, and even in residential premises. In conjunction, swimming is one of the leisure activities that people engage in, either for fun or as a profession, and you need a pool to do it. However, the pool needs to be maintained and well taken care of to remain in good condition. Cleanliness is one of the factors that you need to consider in your pool. Without it, the pool will be contaminated with dirt and all other impurities. That is why the best above ground pool vacuum deserves to be cleaned thoroughly.
Some of the things that find their way into the pool and contaminate it include leaves, feathers, papers, seeds, insects, birds, dust, and other small particles. They turn the color of the water and even float on it hence compromising everything. Unlike the underground pool that has to be excavated before construction, a ground pool is built on the surface without excavation. It is just like how you can put a large basin of water on the ground. Once in a while, you will have to clean it to maintain hygiene in the pool.
Some of its advantages include cheap maintenance cost compared to the in-ground pool. It is also easier to clean, compared to the latter one because you just have to open the outlet and the water will drain without using a pump. Afterwards, you start the cleaning exercise. Instead of doing it manually, you can use a pool vacuum to clean.
Some of the qualities of the pool vacuum cleaner include the following:-
- Silence – the vacuum cleaner should not make a lot of noise when working. That makes cleaning more efficient and it does not cause you hearing problems. When you stay for a long time in a place that has loud noise, your ears get affected and your hearing is compromised. In fact, you can even stay for up to three days before regaining proper hearing capability. That is why a low noise vacuum cleaner is ideal.
- Efficiency – the vacuum cleaner should also be efficient to enhance cleaning. If the machine is powerful and of high quality, you will be assured about efficiency. In case the machine is not efficient, you will take too long to do the whole cleaning exercise and cleanliness is also not done thoroughly. Moreover, it also clears small and medium-sized debris from the pool’s surface when cleaning.
- Easy operationalization and assembling – the vacuum cleaner should not be complicated because that would make you incur a high maintenance cost. Whenever it breaks down or when you need to service it, you would require an expert. When you hire them for their services, you must pay hence increasing the maintenance cost. However, if the device is easy to operate and assemble, you can easily use the manual to know how to operate and assemble it.
- Quality – quality is a central factor that you should consider when buying a pool vacuum cleaner. If it is low, you will have a chain of problems. However, if it is high, you will be at ease. A poor quality device or product has myriad problems and faults. Therefore, it will keep on breaking down every now and then. Furthermore, it will not do thorough work when you are cleaning. To top it all, a low-quality machine is also expensive to maintain because of the frequent faults and breakdowns. They will force you to keep on servicing it, buying spare parts, and paying the technician. That increases the maintenance cost. Wherefore, you should be very careful with quality to ensure that you will get a device that has value for your money, and a device that will not bother you. The quality of cleaning will be exceptionally good and admirable.
- Durability – a high-quality vacuum cleaner will last for quite a long time and thus give you long service. That long life also makes it cheaper because you will not have to keep on buying another cleaner frequently. When you buy a high quality one, it will serve you for long and help you save a lot of money.
- Reliability – go for a reliable vacuum cleaner that can clean the pool at a go. You should ensure that the cleaner can clean the sides of the pool and the floor. That is a reliable one. If it cannot clean both services, you should not go for it because that would require you to buy two cleaners: which makes it capital intensive. It is both costly to buy and also to maintain them. Therefore, you should go for a cleaner that can do a thorough cleaning task at a go. Some of the cleaners have a silicone nipple cleaner that makes it very efficient for you to clean fiberglass, vinyl, concrete, and tiles. With it, you will be sure that cleaning will be done efficiently and effectively to get topnotch results.
- Speed and efficiency – you should consider the speed of the vacuum cleaner to ensure that you will not take long when cleaning the pool. The cleaner should also be very efficient to enhance cleaning because you will have to maneuver corners and other narrow angles. To top it all, the cleaner should be able to do all that very efficiently to make work easier for you.
- Design – the design of your pool vacuum cleaner should be compatible with your pool. That is a very important factor to consider. For instance, instead of going for an obsolete design that may be difficult to clean your pool, you should go for a modern one. To top it all, it should be automatic to enhance easy operation when you are using it.
In a nutshell, these are some of the factors that you should consider when buying a pool vacuum cleaner. When you purchase the right one, it will give you a very easy time both when operating it and maintenance.