Wouldn’t it be great to own an inflatable hot tub that could be used in all seasons including winter? Imagine being able to go outside on a cold winter’s night and jump into your very own warm and inviting backyard oasis. Are wondering even if it’s a good idea to use an inflatable hot tub during the winter? The answer is yes and here is a guide to help you choose from a selection of some of the best portable hot tubs for winter use!
In a hurry? Here a few top picks available right now!
Intex 28403E 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
- Includes a hard water treatment system for a truly pampering session
- Seats up to 4 people with a capacity of 210 gallons
- Recommended for ages six and older
- The included cover is insulated and lockable for security and to preserve heat
- Easy to maintain with replaceable filter cartridges
When you’re wondering what is the best inflatable hot tub that can be used in the winter, the PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set answers the call.
Enjoy a true relaxation session alone or with friends thanks to the 120 high-powered bubble jets.
The heating system offers temperatures from 68 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit, making this a great way to unwind in the winter in certain areas. It includes a control panel that’s easy to use.
The Fiber-Tech construction offers resistance to puncture, making this spa durable enough for long-lasting use in your outdoor spaces. The carry bag allows you to transport and store the tub practically anywhere.
The included hose makes for fast inflation, so you can get to treating yourself or your favorite crew, as soon as possible.
Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa, Green & White
- Comes with a digital control panel for easy temperature control and programmable timing
- Includes a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) for safe operations
- Inflates quickly with TriTech inflated walls for cushioning and durability
- Included pool cover comes with double safety lock clips for security
- Seats 4 to 6 people with an 80% capacity of 242 gallons
The bubble jet system helps you and up to five others to fully relax, massaging you with a delightful combination of air and heat. This spa comes with a multipurpose spa pump that not only inflates the spa but heats the water and regulates filtration for bubbles that are clean and clear.
It includes a dispenser that adds the right amount of chlorine to keep the water fresh. The digital control panel makes it easy for you to select your preferred temperature.
You can even preset the controls up to 72 hours in advance which is perfect for planning a relaxation session. The TriTech material and sturdy beam construction offer durability, UV resistance, stability and rigidity to support you without compromising on comfort.
Bestway Paris AirJet Hot Tub, (6-Person)
- Includes a digital control panel that enables you to control the hot tub without exiting
- Unique I-beam construction for shape maintenance irrespective of how often the tub is inflated and deflated
- Automate the temperature of your spa up to 72 hours in advance with included timer
- Integrated spa lights help set a relaxing mood
- Holds up to 212 gallons and seats 4 to 6 adults
If you’re curious about whether inflatable hot tubs work in the winter, you needn’t wonder anymore with the Paris Airjet Hot Tub by Bestway. This luxurious, inflatable hot tub helps bring the magic of a spa retreat to your very own outdoor space.
Take the chill out of the air and put it in your weekend, with the power of 60 bubble jets and water that is heated up to 104 degrees F. You can make it a spa session for one or up to a party of 6 with this all-in-one system that comes with an automatic chlorine dispenser, a pump, a lockable cover and 2 filter cartridges.
There’s no need to hunt down multiple components before treating yourself to the ultimate wind down. Turn up the relaxation with integrated, controllable LED lights to add color and increase a chilled vibe.
Intex 28439E Greywood Deluxe 4 Person Inflatable Spa Hot Tub with Multi-Color LED Light and Bubble Jets, Grey
- 140+ Soothing, high powered bubble jets
- Built-in inflation system
- Easy-to-use wireless touch panel
- Color changing multi-color LED lights for a unique ambience, chromotherapy experience
Come and get into this sweet little hidden portable hot tub gem even when it’s cold outside. This hot tub features those LED lights for the ultimate chromotherapy experience. Once you are inside you will feel the new quieter bubble jets all around you taking away any of those troubles that you thought you have.
Intex upgraded some new features and look on this tub. Right away you will notice this tub features a faux grey, woodgrain pattern on the outside which is a great! There is a detachable control panel for a more modern look over other Intex spas. There is a padded bottom and plenty of space for 6 close friends or will seat 4 adults comfortably.
The cover has an inflated disk which aids in insulation of the hot tub. If temps do cool during the night the sun should warm the tub back to desired temp during the day.
Key takeaways are to remember that climate plays a huge part in performance of any hot tub. In addition, setting your hot tub up on some type of foam insulation may improve results.
Hopefully this quick guide has shown you some advice on how to chose the best inflatable portable hot tub for winter. In the end it’s great to know that you can go outside when it’s chilly and enjoy some great outdoor fun and relaxation right in your own backyard.